Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What A Difference A Few Days Can Make


On 1-30-10 we had our first decent snow storm. Today I walked outside to see two of my vehicles had completely disappeared under the snow.

The snow that was on the roof of the Barn decided it wasn't going to stay there any more and fell right on top of the front end of these vehicles.

I happen to think its pretty cool. Now getting them out, that's an entirely different story. Thank goodness for that snow blower though!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe , you got to love the blower !!! I wish I had one !

Anonymous said...

Tin Roof? Same thing happened to me with my house, in my bushes in front, My heat pump in the back. Will try to fix that problem in spring!

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling. You were here on Sunday to make it possible for me to get outside. The snow came off the roof sometime during the night. I looked out the back door this morning, the ice/snow is eye level with me.

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Wow, good luck with that..

Anonymous said...

Joe,luckly you werent standing there at that time!

Anonymous said...

wow! what is the big mound of snow in the far back right corner?