Starting Saturday, June 17, 2017
Berlin’s 3rd annual Family Outdoor Movie Nights start June 17th, with “Tuck Everlasting” being shown in downtown Berlin at Jefferson Street. Movies will be screened on alternating Saturdays in Stephen Decatur Park, Dr. William Henry Park and downtown with a final showing of “Runaway Bride” on Saturday, August 26th. These free, family-friendly movie nights are hosted by the Berlin Parks Commission and Arts & Entertainment Committee.
“Last year we expanded the series to a total of six shows: two downtown and two at each of the parks. We’re glad to be able to offer six shows again this summer” said Mary Bohlen, staff liaison to the Berlin Parks Commission.
This summer’s lineup will be:
- June 17 – Tuck Everlasting; downtown
- July 1 –Grease ; Stephen Decatur Park
- July 15 – Raiders of the Lost Ark; Henry Park
- July 29 – Back to the Future; Stephen Decatur Park
- August 12 – Sandlot; Henry Park
- August 26 – Runaway Bride; downtown
In case of bad weather, the decision whether or not to cancel will usually be made by noon of the same day and will be posted on Facebook at Town of Berlin Maryland.