Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

LOST


Joe,

Can you please post on your site that my chocolate Lab ran away on Tues morning, 08/04/09? Beretta is a six year old lab, with a blue collar and she weighs approximately 60 lbs. She also has a small scar on her left rear knee. Attached is a recent photo of her.

Beretta is missing from the Willards area. If found please call Scott at 443-497-1096.

Thank you

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks more like an Abagail.

Anonymous said...

Hope she is returned to you.

Anonymous said...

Flyer posted at Healing Hands Animal Hospital. Good Luck and keep us posted!

JB said...

Could you tell me where in Willards she went missing from? I live on Old O.C. Rd. & have been on the lookout for her. We drive around the area frequently.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I needed some time to confirm what information I was provided.

Within 2 hours of this being posted I received a phone call indicating that Beretta was seen laying on the side of Rt. 50, the victim of being hit by a car. I got a second phone call from another passer-by indicating the same. SHA provided me information that Beretta was in the area of Woodyard Rd., but as of now I still cant find her.

I will be giving it one more try today to find her.

Thank you to those who were able to help.

Scott Hamilton