Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Another Satisfied Customer

Kratovil's Townhall Meetings

"Hi Joe,

I just read your blog on Sbynews. I live in Harford County, and Frank Kratovil is our congressman, also. I plan on attending his townhall meeting in Northeast tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know what I should expect from him tomorrow.

According to his web page, his only office on this side of the bay is in Bel Air. As of the info I received from his Bel Air office last week, there is no meeting planned in this area. Since Harford County is mainly Republican, it does not suprise me.

I have put your blog on my favorites list. Thank you again.

Barbara"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let your kids ask questions Barbara, they'll be blamed as right wing conspirators'pawns.