Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Lost Dog


Hey Joe,

I was wondering if you could post this for me? My kids took the dog outside last night to do her business and her collar broke. This being said she took off and we have been unable to find her. She is a black lab mix (mostly black with a bit of white) guessing around 70 pounds and is skittish. She was lost in the Siloam/Allen area off Walnut Tree Rd. She could be anywhere in the Allen Rd , Smith rd ,Walnut Tree Rd, Campground rd area. IF anyone sees her or has her would they please call me at 443-235-9642. She has an ear infection that she is going to miss her vet appointment. (maybe that's why she took off). Thanks for the help Joe.

Richard Hall

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a name we can call her by if we spot her?

Anonymous said...

SOrry forgot that part. Her name is Sheba. SHe is kinda flighty, has been since I found her as a pup. SHe is scared of her own shadow so I dont know if she would come up to you or not. Thanks for any help in locating her.

Richard

Anonymous said...

Richard I sure do hope you find her before this weekend's snow. I hate thinking she's out in the cold.

Anonymous said...

She's still missing as of now, they have not found her. The owners are very upset, especially with the weather forecast.