Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 04, 2010

eonvrye taht can raed tihs rsaie yuor hnad.


To my 'selected' strange-minded friends:

If you can read the following paragraph, forward it on to your friends and the person who sent it to you with 'yes' in the subject line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only great minds can read this.
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig, huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

COMMEN T ONLY IF YOU CAN REA D IT
Comment it & put 'YES' in the Comments

32 comments:

Scott Phoebus said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

that was pretty easy to read.

Anonymous said...

I could read it with ease , that's cool.

Anonymous said...

sey

Anonymous said...

Of corse I can read this it al lookd good to me signed JR

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

yes.neat

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

I autalcly raed it out luod wtuioht any hieatiston. Jsut as if it wree sepleld cerorclty. Petrty cool!

I actually read it out loud without any hesitation. Just as if it were spelled correctly. Pretty cool!

Michele said...

yes

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Ed Fleming says, no problem, I can even read upside down

Anonymous said...

'YES'

Anonymous said...

yes, I hvae awylas ejyneod riaedng tehse!! I lvoe wrod gmeas!!!

Anonymous said...

yea!

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Yes, and also yes to the last time you posted it here.

Anonymous said...

yes, it looks like more than 55%

Unknown said...

yes!!!

10001110101 said...

I love these.
Joe-post some 3-D art with hidden pictures. That is a real brain tickler.

Anonymous said...

'YES'

Anonymous said...

Looks like only a couple of us could actually read it.
Most did not do what it says to do....lol

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think I'll tell my wife to hand this out to her third graders. Whoever can read it doesn't have to take another spelling test; and to the rest well some minds aren't as strange as others. Might cut down on her homework load a little.

Anonymous said...

You don't have to be an iegilsh major.

Anonymous said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Actually not true, try to write your own paragraph doing this and give to someone to read. Does not work.

Anonymous said...

yes i that was easier than reading it written the proper way. prolly cause i have that dyslexia thing going on....

Anonymous said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

yes & fast.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe Im dummer then dirt and I can read it thats cool