Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 04, 2010

LAST NIGHT'S PNA MEETING


LAST NITE SHERIFF MIKE LEWIS WAS OUR GUEST. AND WHAT A NIGHT IT WAS. HE ADDRESSED QUESTIONS AND PROVIDED ANSWERS AND SUGGESTIONS YOU DON'T OFTEN HEAR. THE MAN HAS CONVICTION, WHAT HE SAYS HE MEANS AND BACKS UP WITH THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE WAY OF DOING THINGS THAT IS WHY THEY ARE SO SUCCESSFUL. HE ADDRESSED THE CRIME IN OUR AREA AND WHEN GIVEN OUR FACTS SAID HE WAS OVERWHELMED BY THE INCIDENTS REPORTED IN OUR AREA, AND WOULD TAKE THEM TO THE SALISBURY PD WHERE THEY WOULD ADDRESS THEM TOGETHER. HE ALSO TOOK ITEMS AND INFORMATION WE HAD GIVEN IN THE PAST THAT AND TOTALLY SAID HE WOULD PERSONALLY LOOK INTO AND WE WOULD HEAR ABOUT THEIR FINDINGS AND RESULTS. THAT IN NO WAY TAKES AWAY FROM THE HELP THE SALISBURY PD HAS GIVEN US IN RECENT MONTHS, IT JUST MEANS THINGS WILL BE LOOKED AT IN VARIOUS WAYS, HE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE APPOINTMENT OF OUR NEW SPD POLICE CHIEF BARKLEY. HE STATES WE WILL SEE MORE COOPERATION FROM THE SPD, STATE POLICE, SHERIFFS OFFICE, DELMAR POLICE AND FRUITLAND POLICE ALL WORKING TOGETHER. Y0U REALLY MISSED A GREAT MEETING IF YOU WERE NOT IN ATTENDANCE.

17 comments:

Jack K Richards said...

Joe, shame on you for all the upper case usage Still my favorit Goomba tho jackkcharl@aol.com

Anonymous said...

What do you get when you cross a racist cop and a racist blogger, tick tick tick you get Mike Lewis and Joe Albero. I know you won't post this you punk but like I said Joe Boy you are on such a shit list you have no clue and believe me when I tell you since you are such a Italian Stallion,you might be the one who wakes up with a horse's head next to you. Tell Mike his voters are watching!

joealbero said...

Guess Who anonymous 10:09 is Folks.

Anonymous said...

I am not well versed in the Italian history , but doesn't the "horse head " reference imply a physical threat ?

Anonymous said...

I started out being really annoyed with the caps, and to commend Joe for sparing us from that by not allowing them to get past usually.
Then I read the nasty comment. Now I'm p.o'd by that.
I must be in a bad mood because of the impending blizzard on top of a foot already standing in my yard.
I'm going to go round up some aerosol cans and go outside and spray now.

Anonymous said...

I have met and talked to Sheriff Lewis a number of times. I find him to be a no nonsense individual that takes tremendous pride in his work. I don't want a wishy washy Sheriff leading MY county's deputies. In my opinion, he is exactly what we need in Wicomico County and I would vote for him over and over again.

Anonymous said...

Mike Lewis, #1 sheriff in the nation.

tedh said...

I have to say I have met the Sheriff on a couple of occasions and the man doesn't miss much. I was at the Republican fundraiser in the park with my three kids when my youngest started getting out of sorts (go figure as it was so exciting) and I knelt down and talked with her all of which was witnessed by Sheriff Lewis. He took the time and commended me for the way I handled the situation and how my kids responded. That was an awesome act on his behalf.

10001110101 said...

Mike Lewis is the man!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes the Voters are watching and LOVE what they see, hear, and the promises that have been kept.
Keep up the great work Mike.
Joe you keep up the great work in keeping us informed of the happenings in the surrounding areas. I have to agree that at times you are over board but it never stops me from clicking on your blogs several times a day.

doug wilkerson said...

10:09, what do you get when you mix a lazy piece of human crap with a welfare system...(you).

Anonymous said...

Whatever you need Mike.

Anonymous said...

He's got my vote :o)

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Actually we have people in the right positions now, people who really care. If anyone is so worried about any issues that involve or well being , STEP TO THE PLATE...

Anonymous said...

Personally, I like Lewis' style and hope he sees that there are organizations our there that needs his help and in turn can assist him in taking deadbeats of the streets. More cooperation equals more success!

Anonymous said...

to 10:09 you should be sent to jail for making terroristic threats, yes we voters are watching.. we "be watching" for pukes like you .get a life you "gangsta wannabeeee" M.L. WILL GET MY VOTE..SEMPER FI

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em Mike - maybe SPD will grow a pair 'an follow suit......