Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Traffic Alert On I-295


Location: I-295 eastbound just east of the I-95 northbound split

Date and Time: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, at approximately 8:50 a.m.

Resume: State Troopers are currently on the scene of an overturned dump truck on eastbound I-295, just east of the I-95 northbound split.

Injuries are unknown; however, the impact on traffic is significant. Motorists should seek alternative routes.

A more complete news release will disseminated later this morning when details are known and confirmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand the Route 50 bridge will be closed to traffic at around 12 noon today for an hour to allow several barges to go through that will be working on the Rt. 90 bridge.

Anyone needing to get in or out of Ocean City during this time will have to go all the way up to Rt. 54 in Fenwick.