Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Return Of Chris Plante To 630 WBAL..Great News!

Greetings!

As one of literally thousands of 630 WMAL listeners who expressed displeasure over the loss of Chris Plante, I am pleased to announce that YOUR VOICE HAS BEEN HEARD.

I know that the line "back by popular demand" is a bit over-used, but this time it's TRUE. Back by popular demand, Chris Plante, 9am-noon on 630 WMAL, beginning Monday!!!.

Please join me in welcoming an always insightful, often outspoken, frequently fearless conservative crusader back to the microphone, but be forewarned...Chris hasn't spoken in 6 months...he has a LOT to say.

You were persistent, passionate and, most important, you were right.

Thanks for your patience. Please be sure to tell your friends that Chris is back on 630 WMAL. See 'ya Monday morning at 9!

Best regards,

Paul Duckworth
Operations Director
630 WMAL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that Chris is back!
Even though I'm retired and could sleep late, I can't because Chris is on beginning at 9:00am.
I never expected to choose a radio show over sleep, but Chris has me up his show.