Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tongues Will Wag Over Sexy Lambert Photos


Plus: Magazine goes Gosselin-free; governor offers to ‘help’ ‘SNL’

"American Idol” runner-up Adam Lambert already cleared up speculation about his sexuality, telling Rolling Stone in June that he is gay, but adding that he does “make out with girls from time to time.” Still, despite that, some might be surprised by his recent photo spread in Details magazine.


In one photo, Lambert is tongue-to-tongue with a woman, and in another, Lambert (clothed) is with the same woman, who’s wearing nothing but Lambert’s hands, which are strategically placed.


Lambert does some explaining in the accompanying interview: “I am gay, but I like kissing women sometimes. Women are pretty. It doesn’t mean I’m necessarily sleeping with them,” he told Details. Also, don’t discount the entertainment factor at play. “It’s all fantasy — that’s what entertainment is. I’m here to entertain you, and if my sexuality is apparent and you respond to it, and you’re attracted to it, then great, I’m doing my job.”
GO HERE to read more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how charming......this stuff makes me puke