Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Reader Writes..........

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies!

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im with you, I dont want to live for ever. If your not on the edge you have no view.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! Amen!

Anonymous said...

screw it lets ride !!!!!!!!!!!

wrench said...

how can i get permission to copy and paste some of this to my facebook page?
this is just to funny....

Anonymous said...

I agree! As much as I would like to be 40 lbs lighter and make it to the gym three times a week... I like my bag of cheetos at 10pm better!