Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

City Council Updates Coming Today

Folks, in addition to what the Daily Times tells you about the Wastewater Treatment Plant today, last night's city council meeting had some surprises. First, Gary Comegys was there. I mean it when I say I'm glad Gary could be there, although he did leave before the WWTP discussion and vote. You have to wonder why this night of all nights he shows up since none of the votes he revived the old 3-2 pattern on made any more difference than if they stayed deadlocked at 2-2. More on that later.

But he was there and I'll just say give the man credit and wish him all the best in getting better. I'll post more later today and if you saw last night's meeting, you know what I mean when I say Louise Smith has got to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last night was a disgrace as usual.

Louise Smith should have the class to resign.

But she's a classless fool.