Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Missing Dog UPDATE: Maggie Has Been Reunited With Her Family



Joe,

I was hoping you could post this picture of my brother's dog Maggie on your
site.

She went missing sometime between last night and this morning.

We believe she is somewhere near West Nithsdale, most likely on the Quantico side
of Pemberton Drive.

She is a 4 year old yellow lab and not at all a threat to anyone who sees her.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cris Ashcraft

Please call, 443-235-5618 or 443-735-9254

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter how much you annoy me Joe and man do you do that... there is no denying the good you do for these dog's and their owners. Thank you for that. I hope they find Maggie too.

Anonymous said...

Love this dog!

Anonymous said...

Another happy ending. Thank you so much for doing this.

Anonymous said...

I too disagree with you often Joe, but I can't help respecting the amount of work you do and as the poster said, your dog saving activities. I love dogs, and you do great service by reuniting lost dogs and their owners. Thanks so much for that.

Anonymous said...

This is the one bright spot in my day today.