Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Senate Bill 411 Castle Doctrine- All Maryland Residents

Senate bill 411 castle doctrine has pasted in the MD House and Senate but, not been signed by the governor yet! Bill signing dates for the govenor are 4 & 20 may 2010 call the governors office and let him know of your support. 410.974.3901 • 1.800.811.833 or email http://www.gov.state.md.us/

The castle doctrine gives a person the legal right to use force to defend his or her home from illegal trespassers and protects them from civil charges as a result. copy of the bill can be found here http://mlis.state.md.us/2010rs/bills/sb/sb0411f.pdf

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That's awesome! I thought Maryland would NEVER even consider something like this.

Anonymous said...

I'm not much on O'Malley but if he does sign this, I'll be happy, might even get my vote back.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter to me if he signs it or not. I will defend my family and home with whatever force I deem necessary at the time. I'll take my chances with a jury of 12 instead of being carried by 6

Anonymous said...

Great, if this passes the next step is for MD to become a "shall issue" CCW state.

Anonymous said...

Been there done that.

Anonymous said...

This is a good thing for Maryland. I just hope O'maley signs it.