Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer, Hardly!


When you become the owner of a Bar/Restaurant, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer is just the beginning. Your day starts at 8:00 AM and doesn't end until the Bar closes. Now throw in trips to PA on a regular basis while your Daughter fights cancer and somehow balance a marriage and family life in-between.

Rob Mulford, (Owner of The Market Street Inn) has to be one of the hardest working men in Wicomico County. To my amazement, every time I go into the Market Street Inn it is always very clean and the food is absolutely top shelf.

I've owned a Bar/Restaurant and let me assure you of one thing, if you're an absentee owner, you will fail. Rob is far from being absentee and will do EVERYTHING it takes to survive. If you haven't been out to his Restaurant lately, drop in for a drink or a fine meal and experience the best dining experience you can receive here on the Eastern Shore.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best dirty grey goose martini in the business!!

Kerry said...

I was there 2 weeks ago and it was great! Kerry

Anonymous said...

My wife and I ate there last week.. our first visit to Market Street in quite a while. Everything was A++.. Great food & great service!!

wrench said...

i go there about three times aweek.
the place is great and alot of the employees are even greater.
great food + great drinks + great people = great time.
joe, send out a message when you will be there and we will let one of the bartenders pop a top for us....

Follow Joe Anywhere said...

Rob is a Hottie !!

Anonymous said...

My husband and I went for Valentine's Day. It was fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I have to say, our family hadnt been in a bit but we went last weekend and it was fantastic! any disappointment from the past was completely erased! keep up the good work :)

Anonymous said...

For those who don't know where they are located how about given us some directions.

Anonymous said...

3:50... not trying to be a smartass but since you obviously have internet access, google it..... you'll find that "market street" inn in salisbury is located on market st, go figure

Anonymous said...

We all need to eat there and keep Rob in business since Salisbury and the State of MD want to tax the hell out of business!

Anonymous said...

I worked for Rob for 3 1/2 years and can honestly say he is the best boss that I have ever had. BTW Joe, Rob gets there way before 8am and I think there are some nights when he just sleeps in the office!

Sturg

Anonymous said...

442. You are a smart ass....In the time you took to post your comment you could'a just posted the directions. Try this, it's downtown near the hospital and library on the Wicomico River. Now was that hard.

Anonymous said...

I have never been dissappointed at Market Street....thanks for the reminder that I NEED to go back!!!