In case you are interested, here is my case for Donald Trump:
Donald Trump made some very lewd vulgar comments years ago. I do not defend them, or the other revelations that are sure to come. But, I am not voting based on words, but on policies. All the reasons that Hillary Clinton should NOT be President have not changed. When we go to vote we have two choices, and only two choices. Both nominees have serious character flaws, but for me, nothing can justify a vote for Hillary Clinton and her leftwing policies. Morally pure conservatives who believe they cannot in good conscience vote for Trump but don’t like Hillary, need to recognize that only Donald Trump can block her election and preserve the America we love.
For those who are still struggling about their vote in November, here is something to keep in mind: As President, Trump will be challenged and restrained by Democrats as well as the many Republicans in Congress who are not even supporting him today. Not one Democrat has admitted, much less stood up to the Clinton corruption. Her agenda will be rubber stamped by the far left progressives that are the current Democrat party. If Democrats take the Senate, there will be no stopping her. Her liberal Court appointments will live on long after her, transforming America irreparably for generations. She will complete Obama’s promise to fundamentally transform America into a socialist welfare state.
If you are worried about what a President Trump might do, consider what Hillary has promised she will do:
· Appoint left-wing radical progressives to the federal courts and the Supreme Court. She has even said that her mentor Barack Obama would make a great Supreme Court Justice.
· Oppose the individual right to keep and bear arms and the 2nd Amendment, making this issue a litmus test for replacing Justice Scalia on the Court.
· Flood the nation with illegal immigrants and Middle Eastern refugees and providing legal status and a fast track to citizenship, which will change our demographics, politics and culture permanently.
· Tread on the conscience of Americans who believe in the sanctity of life by forcing taxpayers to fund abortions.
· Implement a huge increase in taxes on everyone who pays taxes, including a “middle class” tax increase, that will make America even less competitive.
· Add massive new government programs that will further skyrocket the national debt, bringing us closer to financial collapse.
· “Fix” Obamacare with a public option, leading to fully socialized medicine; and further undermine the unsustainable program by adding coverage of illegal aliens.
· Kill the coal industry and drive up the cost of American energy , further harming the U.S. economy
By contrast, Donald Trump has taken positions that Republicans and conservatives traditionally stand for—low taxes, fewer regulations, secure borders, a strong military, strict conservative appointments to the Supreme Court, school choice, religious freedom, the Second Amendment, and patient centered health care. He has not compromised the national security and he is not under continuous investigation by the FBI. Trump has not obstructed justice, destroyed government property or shamed and savaged sexually abused women.
Hillary has undermined the rule of law with her massive destruction of government records, and grossly negligent handling of classified information. She has used her position as Secretary of State to make millions, through her pay for play policies and shakedowns, one of which gave Russia control over about 20 percent of America’s uranium supply.
Her foreign policy has been a disaster ranging from promoting the transfer of vital technology to Russia, the transfer of heavy weaponry to ISIS, the chaos in the Middle East, the failure to respond to pleas for security from her own Ambassador and subsequent abandonment of Americans who were slaughtered in Benghazi.
Her congenital lying, decades of constant scandal, shifting blame to others, rudeness and cursing her security detail, and throwing objects in the White House speak to a seriously flawed character and temperament.
The election of Hillary Clinton is a mortal threat to our future. It was Edmund Burke who said, “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Those who stay home or throw their vote away on a third party candidate are helping elect Hillary and aiding the demise of a great Republic.