Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Ed Klein: Hillary Clinton Uses 'People as Punching Bags'

In making Donald Trump’s temperament the key issue in her presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton has conveniently forgotten Jesus’s famous admonition: “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.”

Hillary is in no position to cast stones.

I should know: I’ve been researching and writing about her for almost fifteen years, and in my new book, Guilty as Sin, I report that the smiley, stick-to-the-script Hillary people see in public is not the real Hillary Clinton at all.

Behind the scenes, she is often totally out of control—screaming and sometimes even physically attacking people, including her husband and campaign workers.

Hillary’s combative behavior is nothing new; she’s been that way all her life. For my 2005 book The Truth About Hillary, I interviewed Hillary’s grammar school classmate, Jim Yrigoyen, who told me the story of being ordered by Hillary to guard a warren of baby rabbits, and not give any of them away to neighborhood boys. When he did, recalled Yrigoyen, “Hillary hauled off and punched me in the nose.”

More

1 comment:

lmclain said...

Ah....the 'temperament' question.
Keep cheering.