Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 29, 2010

25 General Election Candidate Interviews To Air Monday

Monday morning Salisbury News will compile all of our 25 candidate interviews for the general election. Man, I had no idea we had done that many!

Nevertheless, we want to make sure each and every one of you get the opportunity one last time to click on those candidates you may be on the fence over and listen to their answers a day before the election.

We did everything in our powers to get every single candidate in for these interviews and I can't thank the Salisbury News Contributors as well as our Endorsement Board for helping make this such a huge success. It was a lot of work and I can assure you we now know why most of the MSM stayed away from getting so involved. We feel their pain, believe me.

On a side note, I want to thank so many of you for your kind wishes and prayers recently with the passing of Art Goetz. Hopefully one day I'll get the chance, (time) to sit down and tell all of you just how inspirational Art was in the creation of Salisbury News. He was my #1 Fan.

Have a great weekend Folks and as always, we thank you so very much for your support.

No comments: