Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Business Referral For Lin-I-Farm On Dagsboro Rd

Joe,

I had a great experience earlier with a local business, and wanted to pass along to your readers the referral.

For the several years that I’ve lived here I’ve driven past this particular business on Dagsboro Road near Delmar….Lin-I-Farms, until this afternoon. I pulled into their driveway impulsively this afternoon, and was immediately impressed with their selection and supply of mums.

After a short discussion to determine what I was looking for, we selected several plants…which were well priced and very healthy. When I went inside to pay I was amazed at the house plants which they have for sale as well. I was delighted to do business with these very nice people.

I always appreciate when one of your readers feels strongly enough about a local business to refer them to others, publicly, on the Blog. This was a “find” I wanted to share as well!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that seomone took the time to write this. I have been a customer at Lin-I-Farms for years. Their selection of house plants is nothing short of amazing, their mums are always nice.

10001110101 said...

Support the small man. I will check them out. Jeff's greenhouse in Bethel is good to.

Anonymous said...

They have been there for years and have always been great. I haven't lived in Salisbury for 11 yrs now, but used them exclusively when I did. Always very nice people, prices to equal Walmart, huge selection and plants that you can't find anywhere else. They will even take the time to walk around with you and help you plan your garden or landscaping. AND, they don't follow you around and pester you. Wonderful people!!!

Anonymous said...

Lin I Farms is the greatest. I always buy my spring geraniums from them about Mother's Day. They are great!

Anonymous said...

Oh I will be in the market for some mums here anyday now. Anyone know how much they are there?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely some of the nicest people you would ever want to deal with! I'm glad they received the recognition!

Anonymous said...

glad someone likes them. my trip there was not as successful, hardly any plants on hand and the ones there were not in the best of shape. congrats to everyone that had success, guess I hit them at a bad time