Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

BIKE WEEK AT WINTER PLACE PARK IN WICOMICO COUNTY









As you can see, no mud anywhere. There are plenty of food vendors there this year and I'd say this event has doubled in size since last year, vendor wise.

Beer is now on the venue, so please be responsible and don't make this an event where the Press will be all over it because of people getting drunk. More importantly, don't drink and ride, or drive.

There's much more to show but I'll wait until the crowds show up to present more.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does not look like many people there. You should see Hooters in O.C.

Anonymous said...

Heard there are several speed traps on RT. 50between Salisbury and OC. Becareful out there.

joealbero said...

anonymous 2:11, these pictures were taken BEFORE the event opened.

Anonymous said...

That STAR motorcycle set up is really nice.

Orsonwells said...

It's HOPPING now! The bike lot is nearly full, so hurry! The band rocks, and there's beer and speed traps! Have fun, everybody!

Less Nessman said...

I would rather drink cold piss than a coors.

Anonymous said...

I was truly amazed today when I went out into Salisbury and saw a showing of our police force. They were everywhere I have never seen this many police around the community and RT 50 in the past year. Sadly I witnessed them stopping bikers for whatever reason I am not certain. From my view I didn't see anything illegally done. My question to our Chief of Police is where are these fine men and women in Blue when it isn't bike week? We have had robberies, murders, drug being dealt in front of us in daylight. I can only hope that this mass of display will continue on for our sake. And don't judge bikers so negatively. There are many that are doctor's, lawyer's, judges etc. etc.

John Robinson said...

Maybe Jonathan will ride his Rascal there, Joe. it is waaaay cooler that your Harleys!

Anonymous said...

Bikers do get a bad rap. When they have the car shows in OC they have much more problem with them than they do when the bikers are in town. Give the bikers a break sheeeesh