Attention

All comments are subject to approval by Moderators. Any off-topic comments will be rejected. Thanks for your cooperation!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Teen dies from using cellphone while taking a bath

A Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her cellphone in a bathtub, according to reports.

Madison Coe, 14, was electrocuted taking a bath at her father’s home in Lovington, New Mexico, news station KCBD reported.

Relatives told KCBD that the accident was caused either when she plugged in her phone while in the bathtub or grabbing the phone as it was being charged.

The 14-year-old, who is from Lubbock, Texas, had recently graduated from eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 volts can kill.

Anonymous said...

Volts don't kill, amps (flow of electrons) kill. That being said, there is something not right about this story. Important facts have been omitted somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I agree, a 5 volt USB plug can't kill you. You can't even feel 5 volts unless it's on your tongue. More qualified information is needed before this claim can be made...

Anonymous said...

she was plugging in her phone or grabbing her phone? naaa something is not right here. ...no way....there is more to this...but anyway RIP young lady! i hope the truth is gotten of what happened to you.