Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 05, 2017

Confused

I became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue  
'Service' 

U.S. Postal  
'Service' 

Telephone  
'Service' 

Cable / TV
  'Service' 

Civil  
'Service' 

City, County & State Public  
'Service' 

Customer  
'Service' 

This is not what I thought 
'Service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 
'Service' a few cows.
BAM!!!  It all came into focus.

Now I understand what all those agencies are doing.

I hope that you are now just as enlightened as I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even DumbocRATs / Politians should understand this explanation. Their policies have been exposed.

Anonymous said...

Dear Citizen,

Thank you for letting us service you.


Regards,
Your government

Anonymous said...

There ain't no such thing as service now days.