Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 05, 2017

Byron York: Hillary Clinton's top 8 reasons she's not to blame for losing

In the months since the election, Hillary Clinton has not been quiet about her loss to President Trump. But she has tried to treat her defeat with a measure of good humor, as she did in last week's Wellesley commencement address, when she said that long walks and Chardonnay helped her cope.

Never has Clinton publicly revealed the intensity of the blame and resentment she appears to feel about the 2016 election. Until now. In a long interview at the CodeCon conference in California Wednesday, Clinton discussed her loss in more detail than she ever has publicly, and blamed more people than ever before. Some of her accusations had at least some basis in fact. Some didn't. But all were part of Clinton's complex explanation for losing an election that seemed hers to win. A brief list:

More

3 comments:

Steve said...

Oh, gosh darn! I just found my cup of care; it's totally empty!!!

Darn it...

I Threw Up My Lemonade When I Saw This On Your Blog! said...

Why did Byron waste his time writing this crap? That guy is losing his relevance more and more everyday. Every time I see him on Fox Business I mute my television because when he speaks it's like listening to the teacher from the Charlie Brown specials.

Anonymous said...

I will sum it up. Clinton lost America WON!