Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Man Decapitates Self With Cable, SUV

(AP)

YORKTOWN, Virginia - A Chicago man who quickly accelerated in a sport utility vehicle with a cable around his neck decapitated himself after a domestic dispute in Yorktown, authorities said Tuesday.

Sheriff Danny Diggs said a deputy responding to a call of a domestic disturbance Tuesday was taking a statement from the man's ex-wife when another deputy driving by noticed an SUV pulling a utility trailer that was on fire. Authorities say the man started the fire.

A firefighter noticed a cable around the man's neck that was attached to a tree. When deputies tried to get the man to exit the SUV, he accelerated and was pulled from the vehicle and decapitated, they say.

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

That'll teach her!

Anonymous said...

Darwin's way!

Anonymous said...

Really lost his head didn't he

Tom said...

Another man losing his head over a woman!

Anonymous said...

In chicago, thats how we roll.

Anonymous said...

While the above posts are funny, this is sick.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a song.......outa my head over you. outa my head over you...outa my head day and night night and day and night wrong or right.....well I think I'm going outa my head over you. Somewhere in the early 70s?

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a song.......outa my head over you. outa my head over you...outa my head day and night night and day and night wrong or right.....well I think I'm going outa my head over you. Somewhere in the early 70s?

August 31, 2011 10:00 PM

No. It's all in your head.