Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 30, 2010

SKELETEL REMAINS FOUND ON BEACH IN OCEAN CITY VERIFIED AS HUMAN


The Skeletal remains recovered by the Ocean City Police on April 28 and 29, 2010, has been determined by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of Maryland to be human.


Investigators are now in the process of determining the identity of the person and the cause of death.


Police are asking citizens who think they have located skeletal remains to not move or disturb the item and contact the OCPD.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh!

Anonymous said...

Wonder if it is Matt Forte.

Anonymous said...

I am sure they are DNA testing.

Anonymous said...

Anon 7:02, I wondered the same thing. But, I thought his name was Greg Forte...

Anonymous said...

@10:09- your right, I guess I was thinking of the Chicago Bears running back.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing. But doesn't it take a long time for a body to decompose? Its only been a couple months that he has been missing.