Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Please Don't Snow Any More ;-)

Hi Joe,

In church this morning I was talking to an elderly lady who uses a walker..her daughter took her home with her during the last storm and now she can't return home because of her driveway full of snow. Its not a long driveway...but if you are still able to go out and use your snow blower,or know someone who will help her, I'd appreciate it...and I know she would as well. I told her that I would email you to ask...Her name is Naomi and she lives at XXX XOXO St., Salisbury... just so her daughter can get her to the back door. She really wants to return home..

Thanks





Vicki,

Please let Naomi know she can now return home. However, she'll be short one small area rug.

Who would have ever thought someone would have a rug in the middle of the driveway but my snow blower found it and ate it up. So much so, it broke the bolts and I'll bring it back to Bob's Auto Repair and he'll have it fixed in no time. Folks, Bob has been doing ALL of the repairs on this snow blower for free. He knows what Bruce Hunter and I have been doing for the elderly and handicapped and without hesitation he has been there to get us back together immediately.

Remember Folks, if you know of someone who has the same situation, don't hesitate to ask. I received this message last night and went out today to get the job done. Fortunately the rug thing didn't happen until the very end and I was able to clear the way for them to get in and out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want me a snow blower

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joe, Bruce and Bob. You inspired an entire community.

joealbero said...

The snow blower is fixed and ready for the next job.

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe, Thanks so much for clearing my driveway. I have not been able to go back home for a week. So Sorry about the rug incident. Naomi

joealbero said...

Naomi, Welcome Home!

It was our pleasure. If we would have known sooner we would have had it cleared for you.

Anyhow, sorry about the rug. It was a total loss.

Anonymous said...

that was one long driveway nice job