Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Good Neighbors

Joe,

Just wanted to share a nice story from this morning…our driveway is very long and we were constantly getting stuck every time we tried to get out yesterday. Our neighbor, that we do not know very well said he would be over this morning to plow our driveway. Well, this morning came and he stuck to his word and came to plow even though 2 of his chicken houses collapsed from the snow this morning which were both full of chickens. I could not believe when I heard he had all this going on but he still came over and then would not take any money. When people do nice things I love to share….His name is Mike Evans from Delmar, De and he owns Jobsite Pumping….if anybody needs pumping from a good ole boy please call him. In Maryland 410-352-5108, Delaware 302-875-0441, or his website www.Jobsitepumping.com

I never like to see a good deed go unnoticed!

Thanks,

Pam Price

Delmar

2 comments:

farm boy said...

I have used his service for remntal houses in Berlin. A nice guy.

farm boy

Biazzio said...

He helped me also and would not take a dime, he also did two of my neighbors best he could. I had to send him some ribs from my smoker today for his assistance with my drive. He is a good man and a great neighbor.