Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Market Street Inn Gets A 5 Star Rating



For all you folks looking for a meal fit for a King and Queen, let me recommend the Market Street Inn. I know most of you locals are well aware of the fine dining experience you'll have while eating there but for those of you that haven't tried it yet, you don't know what your missing.

I took my lovely Bride there last night for Valentines Day/Our Anniversary and I can honestly say that we have NEVER experienced a better dinner! It was to die for. I had the rib eye entree and Jennifer had the scallops and we were both in heaven. By the time we were done with the 4 course meal we were both pleasantly stuffed.

Not only did they deliver a fabulous meal for two but they had a beautiful tropical flower arrangement from Kitty's florist there for us to take home too.

Words cannot express our appreciation for the fine dining and generosity received from the Downtown Merchants and especially Rob and his Staff at the Market Street Inn. We both gave it a 5 star rating, can you give it anymore, because if you can we would!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have good eats!

Anonymous said...

I like sitting out on the deck during the spring and summer. There's no better place than Market Street Inn.

Anonymous said...

I love Market Street!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Anniversary! My wife and I celebrate ours on Valentines Day as well.
Best of wishes to you and your wife!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary , Joe

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a menu. Do they have a website?

joealbero said...

http://www.marketstreetinnsalisbury.com/

Man, some of you people are extremely lazy. GOOGLE IT next time. That's what I just did.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I couldn't agree with you more I took my wife Jennifer there as well for their Valentines dinner and ironically we ordered the same as you and your wife. The crab Bruchetta was the bomb too. the rib eye served over roasted vegtables followed by Strawberry Shortcake desert, not to mention the fine wines. Definetly 5 stars.

Gary

Anonymous said...

http://www.marketstreetinnsalisbury.com/history.cfm

Anonymous said...

keep up to date with MSI on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salisbury-MD/Market-Street-Inn-Restaurant-Pub/277791455813?ref=ts

Anonymous said...

Market Street has been a mainstay for many years, I enjoyed it while I was in college, and have returned several times over the years afterwards. My wife and I have also been very pleasantly surprised by the continued good food and service. We prefer to go to Market street over brew river any time.

Anonymous said...

We gave it a 5 STAR rating and we have only drank beer .

Anonymous said...

You and Jennifer are Eastern shore ROALty.

Anonymous said...

Food their is Awesome, we do miss the Bread they used to serve.

Anonymous said...

Rob works very hard and it is great to see the reviews!