Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Voted For McCain


I'm not ashamed to say that I stuck with my Party and Voted McCain/Palin for President & Vice President.

Sorry about the picture but I wanted to point out that in Delaware they do NOT give out I Voted stickers like they do in Maryland. So if you see me today and you don't see a sticker on my shirt, that's why.

I will add, during the time that I was out and about at several different voting locations, there was NOT many people out there voting. I saw more traffic at the last local election than I did this morning. Perhaps that will change throughout the day but I did see a lot of McCain stickers on the cars in the parking lots.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted at 7 a.m. at Delmar Elementary and the line went down the hallway, nearly to the next entrance near the gym. You know this school, Joe, so I know you know that means a lot of people. And there were votes for Obama and McCain in the line. I saw steady voting at the Ward Museum at 10:00 a.m. when we took advantage of their free admission today.

joe albero said...

I'm glad to hear that. My Wife went in earlier than me to vote and she said it only took her 10 minutes. I went through immediately with no wait whatsoever and I voted by 8:00 AM at Delmar High School. The room was extremely tiny but it worked just fine.

Anonymous said...

I vote at North Salisbury and left my house at 7:30 and voted and was still at work by 8. ( i work at civic center). I will say there were a lot of people at WiHi and here at the civic center voting this morning

Anonymous said...

Wi Middle had about 200 people in line this morning. Another polling place south end of town had a line down to the corner.

Anonymous said...

I voted for Mccain.Palin and Mr. Harris

Anonymous said...

I voted for McCain/Palin and Andy Harris.

Anonymous said...

i was at Delmar at 7:00 too and i was surprised, i've never had to wait in line before going that early. I waited in line for 45 minutes, that was a shocker. My daughter went there later and had no problem and was told that they had record turnouts.