Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Did YOU Get A Call From Andy Harris Or His Daughter?


"you said we may get a call from Andy and we got a call that was close, a call last nite from his daughter. Thought that was really nice.She was quite pleasent. He had our vote anyway but it sure did help. I thought something was up when a joseph Harris came up on caller id.

Question? Was there any other republican women being overwhelmed by the dummycrats. Everyday my wife has been getting 2-3 pcs. of mail from their party as if my wife was registered democrat.Just wondering? I know she wasn't happy about it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No but, I've received 4 phone calls from the Kratovil camp. What part of I ALREADY VOTED FOR ANDY HARRIS don't they understand? Would they expect me to go vote again?

Anonymous said...

My wife recieved numerous mailings from kratovil camp, about every day. She is a registered republican, so I don't understand why they even sent her such foul literature. I'd have to say it starts fires in my wood stove pretty nice, just as good as the daily slime.

One piece of mail came just Friday about Harris not liking women in power and not believing in women being in our armed forces, fire/rescue, or police agencies.

Just unbelievable...I guess Kratovil is trying everything possible to swing a vote.