Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Consider The Following Before You Vote Today

Mr.Albero, for your perusal:


If the below is true, why wasn't it plastered all over the media.
Why is he still running for President? I can see him being run out
of this country if the below is true...



From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press' Senator Obama was asked
about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem
Stance.

Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.)
asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National
Anthem is played.

The General also stated to the Senator that according to the
United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition
of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except
those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with
the right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the
flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said.
'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a
symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message.
You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for
something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like
To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might
salute it.

'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as
to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It' s my
intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to
our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should
conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails,
perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments.
When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end
hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity,
and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have
placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife
disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have
attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago.
She has her views and I have mine'.

Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President
of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power
to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope.
My wife and I look forward to becoming our Coun try's First Family.
Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.


WHAAAAAAAT in the World !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right. This could
possibly be our next President.

I, for one, am speechless.



Dale Lindsborg, Washington Post



Surely all must know that EVERYTHING objectionable about him has been
STIFLED.
I wouldn't be surprised if his Grandmother didn't pass away when he went to
visit and they announce it yesterday just for the sympathy vote.
Now, I did hear some of this a while back and nothing was made of it then.
Now it's too late. And he wants to be commander-in-chief... It soooo pisseth
me off... Oh, he'll take sides all right, and methinks I know it won't be on
ours.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He should be tried and hung for treason. THIS is not what I expect from MY president.

Mardela said...

Unbelievable! How this trader made it this far in the election process is beyond me.

Mardela said...

I mean traitor.

Anonymous said...

Why is all this suppressed? My God he could possibly be our next President. He wants to change our flag and our anthem. His wife has contempt for the flag. C'mon people lets get this right today. McCain may not be the best choice, but at least he's all for this Country. He has sacrificed for this Country and would never do something like this.

Anonymous said...

who cares! only old people are patriotic any more. young people see what an atrocity america is.

it's a sinking ship for a reason guys. I'm glad we're putting a muslim into the white house, maybe he will change things.

Anonymous said...

Anom 9:33 you should be ashamed of yourself for saying something in that matter this is our COUNTRY were talking about you might say that but just wait when Obama gets in that office i have no doubt that he'll act like he's for change for the better then all the women will be wearing those things over our head with no freedom of speech, you wait i agree with anom. 6:57 he should be hung! I hope he is in office for 2 minutes and someone assassinated his ass!

Anonymous said...

It is unfathonable that something like this could be said on a national show and not get any play. Is this true? Anybody got the clip?

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is unfathomable. Perhaps, because it's not true. Hmmm?

Anonymous said...

ANON 9:33 TELL THAT TO OUR BOYS OVERSEAS RIGHT NOW

Anonymous said...

OK guys! I agree that this man, who may just potentially witn the damn election, is a POS...but can we make the effort here...
A picture is hung, a person is HANGED!
Hanging the son of a bitch who shows no respect to the symbols of this country that we and our predecessors have spilled our blood sweat and tears for is a great idea in my book!