Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Volunteers Are Priceless And Cute!


Baby in hand, phone to the ear, the Andy Harris Campaign is doing everything it takes to prove the Grass Roots Effort is the very best way to communicate the right message to the Voters.

Get out and VOTE today Ladies & Gentlemen. We've got some BIG decisions to make and this year more than ever throughout history, every Party needs your VOTE.

May the best Men AND Women WIN.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Albero, thanks for stopping by yesterday. I am one of the 40+ volunteers for McCain/Harris. I have to tell you the last 5 days have been one of the most uplifting and rewarding experiences of my life. The fellowship, the laughter and the joy shared was awsome. Oh did I mention the great response we're getting. May God bless everyne today & bless our country.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

So obvious a choice, even a baby can see!

Anonymous said...

Just give me my BOBBLE.