Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Democrats Frantically Trying To Get Comments Through

I'll bet there are comments coming through here every two seconds at this point. Most of which will never see the light of day. I had things to do today but this is fun. Fielding nasty comments and keeping them from every one's view is cool with me. I can tell you, the volume is just unbelievable and while I'd love for many of you to see just how bad they are, every time I allow one of them through you people go nuts on me.

I will simply say this. There are some very nasty people out there Folks and I'd like to think that some of them are former Council People and those close to them. You're welcome to keep them coming but just know they won't get Posted.

Then again, maybe I'll allow one or two of them for your viewing pleasure? That will keep them straight. LMAO!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Throw a lottle treat at us.

joe albero said...

I would but they stopped in fear that I would. Chalk one up for Albero! LOL

Anonymous said...

Joe, I really, really, really, love you, or so my shrink tells me that.

Wanda TPW

Mardela said...

Post them next week when nobody cares. Expose them for who they are.

Anonymous said...

And we all know that this blog would never, ever publish posts or comments that are nasty toward Democrats, right?