Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fright Night

"Do you know the feeling you get when you are on the top of a ferris wheel and it starts to move or when in an elevator and it moves how your stomach kind of drops? That is sort of how I feel today. Worse than watching any horror show that keeps you on the edge of your seat and you keep trying to guess the end results. I have never known a scarier Election Day ever before! It must be how a new prostitute feels on her first day on the job. Will I get screwed tonight?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought i was just gettin sick.

Anonymous said...

That was a pretty accurate and thought provoking post until I read about the prostitute....come on now....I go on this site to read the news, not this kind of stuff. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way, am I?!?

SBYGIRL

Anonymous said...

It's a damn shame , but I got it too. Not much sleep last night ,
1 more night to go.

Anonymous said...

Yes, no matter who wins, we will all get screwed.

Anonymous said...

After I voted I went to Walmart, stocked up on bologna, bread, mayo and ammunition. I'm ready now.