Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Kratovil Breaks The Law AGAIN!



Believe it or not, there are certain polling stations that are NOT allowing political signs, this is ONE of them.

Jim Ireton, (IMO) is doing a very poor job keeping the Democrats under control and following the law. These signs are NOT supposed to be there and quite frankly you will NOT see a McCain/Palin/Harris sign on these locations because they are following the law.

Considering Kratovil should know better, considering he's an ATTORNEY, obviously they'll break the law just to attempt to get your vote.

Will people go to the seven polling stations thinking, well, I guess Andy Harris and McCain don't really want our vote?

Shame on you Jim Ireton and Frank Kratovil.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snakes in the ruff!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who says Kratovil put the signs there?
Granted, his people should know better, but you can't blame the guy for every move somebody else does.
This is just getting too rediculous.

I don't even live in Maryland so I don't care which of the candidates win in this race so I'm just being objective here.

joe albero said...

OK, so if the Gas & Electric Company comes onto your property and breaks the law by doing something wrong, the President of the Company isn't responsible?

I'm sure there are a thousand other examples that would be better but I'm pressed for time here.

Another wet pants liberal always wanting to pass the responsibility away from the guy in charge.

Anonymous said...

All Snakes in the Ruff: Part II

Anonymous said...

I saw Michael Schwartz out in full gear putting up signs at my polling place. What say you?

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your information on the legality of this? I think you are wrong.

joe albero said...

Not every polling place has rules against campaign signs. There are a select few each Headquarters was made well aware of and I can assure you, Michael did NOT break the law. He's an honorable man and would never cross that line.

joe albero said...

I am not wrong but it is your right to call the elections office and find out. There's no reason for me to lie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that answers my previous question that has not been posted yet. I have been trying to find it on the local Elections Board site. I guess I need to call the Republican Headquarters? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Down with Jim Ireton (who's not even up yet)!

Anonymous said...

Lets face it, there are signs all over the country side, some scattered where ever.It's the American Way !! Now wait and see how long it takes for them to be removed !! Democrat or Republican, somebody is gonna win. You can't please eveyone !! Happy voting !!

Anonymous said...

Those signs were placed there as the result of a genuine misunderstanding, and SCREW YOU for taking the low road and trying to make it seem otherwise. HAD YOU BOTHERED TO CALL SOMEONE you might actually have gotten to the bottom of it, instead of trying to spin this NON-STORY to your favor. Tell me, Joe, how did it work out for ya'?