Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fundraiser At Market Street Inn A Huge Success


First I'd like to thank Rob Mulford and his Family, (and Staff) for hosting this event. Unfortunately, because I was so ill yesterday I could not attend. However, that didn't stop our advertisers from making a $1,000.00 pledge. I am awaiting more concrete numbers for a total but right out of the gate there was a $500.00 donation and immediately following was another $200.00 donation and the event had just started.

If Eric Ludwig wasn't such a nice guy, a BIG guy, with a HUGE heart, yes, somewhat broken but fixed now, I doubt many would have participated. However, this shows when you live life from the heart and "Pay It Forward" it comes back in a very big way.

Now get back to work Eric, I look like a hippie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know when we can expect Eric back to work? I haven't gotten a haircut since Thanksgiving and dont plan to until he gets back. Can't wait to see him back to work. Eric is truly a stand up guy.

Anonymous said...

I spoke to Eric yesterday (Thursday) and he said he should know more about a return date on Feb. 21. I'm assuming this is a follow up doctor appt. I also am anxious for his return. My hair is getting very shaggy! Get well Eric! Also, thank you to Joe for putting up posts for the fundraiser and of course to Market Street Inn for what they did. I felt honored to participate in it. It's great to know that we still have "family values" in our community.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to read this, gives guys like me hope. I do not have the greatest job, I don't make a ton of money, but at the end of the day I live life with respect and care for others. Glad to see it paid off for Eric and I wish him the best of luck.