Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 10, 2012

AERIAL GEOGRAPHY LESSON

These pics were taken from an airplane and you have to guess where the location is.There are 16 photos and you probably won't get a perfect score and will also miss at least one you'll say you should have gotten!

Click Here: GuessTheSpot.Com - How Well Do You Know Landmarks


NOTE: When you click on the site, the landmark appears and there are four possible answers. The first answer is always checked. This is an error. That may or may not be the correct answer. You can change the answer by checking the correct answer.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't work. I got 0% lol. Every single one is counted wrong.

Daddio said...

Got 80% on first try.

Not bad.

Anonymous said...

It DOES work. I got 80%.

Anonymous said...

I got 50% :(

Anonymous said...

I got 90%; missed the Alamo.

Anonymous said...

I got 90% missed Rio

Dana said...

80% here

Bullard Construction said...

I got 80%, too!

Anonymous said...

80% missed the alamo and crawford ranch