Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 27, 2012

'Toddlers' Mom Sues Media For Sexualizing Daughter


She's not sexy and she doesn't know it!
That's what "Toddlers & Tiaras" pageant mom Susanna Barrett insists about her 5-year-old glam princess Isabella. Barrett claims that after a video of her little girl singing LMFAO's "I'm Sexy and I Know It" at a night spot surfaced, several media outlets tried to turn the non-sexual performance into something inappropriate, and she's suing mad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a nice way for the mom to try and get more money for spray tan, costumes, and wigs for her child. I know there are people who will disagree with me, but I feel these "Pageant Moms" are exploiting their children.