Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

At A Romney Event Yesterday, I Was Removed And Arrested. I Still Don't Know Why.


I’d been in New Hampshire for the past several days to follow the campaign and see some of the candidates in-person. Yesterday morning, I was chatting up a Romney campaign staffer before an event at the Gilchrist Manufacturing Company in Hudson, NH, when a police officer approached. Sir, we have to ask you to leave the premises.
“Sir, is this about my backpack? I’d be happy to show you – there’s nothing dangerous in there.”
“No, sir – we’ll explain it to you outside.”
I gathered my things and walked past a group of citizens and press, humiliated and confused.
Outside, the officer said, “Sir, the campaign has identified you as someone who was at a protest at Romney’s office in Manchester.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have rights. We are just punished if we try to use them.

Anonymous said...

You took notes. They include many violations of your civil rights. There are records the police have that support this. The only way to stop this abuse is to sue the police, the Romney campaign, and everyone else involved that facilitatedsubiousi the operation; the hotel that put on the event, the caterers, the video company that made the original claim, and the dog that followed any of the above. You have a case. Do it.

Anonymous said...

Your lucky it wasn't Obama that was there or you might be in a concentration camp right now. That's what the USA has become under the Obama Regime.

Anonymous said...

Another reason to vote Ron Paul 2012

Anonymous said...

get used to it, romney will pursue the same policies as obama, you fools that are lining up to support him really are gonna be pissed when you finally wake up and realize nothings changed!
bohica!

Anonymous said...

Agreed with poster 9:06 PM,

And we don't want to hear your bitching either when you ALLOWED this to happen and wake up and say why don't I have any freedoms... Why do I have to have a hall pass to go to my own bathroom? why does it cost 10 dollars?