Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Independence Day


As we get ready to celebrate America's independence, I wanted to take a few minutes to extend my family's best wishes to your family for a fun and safe July 4th weekend.

The July 4th celebration is more than a date…it is a celebration of our country, and the values upon which it was founded.  Values such as freedom, liberty and independence are why my parents risked their lives to come to America and start a family – and they are what make us the greatest nation in the world.

I will be marching in the Severna Park and Bel Air town parades, as well as enjoying celebrations in Centreville and Rock Hall – I invite you to join me for what are always great events.

May God continue to bless you, your family and the United States of America.

Congressman Andy Harris

No comments: