Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Salisbury News Goes Over 6,000,000 Hits in 2010

It's with great pleasure that I announce Salisbury News has achieved more than 6,000,000 Hits and we haven't even finished the month of February. No DT's that's not "Page Views." I'm not even going to go there but you know that number is massive.

Folks, I can't thank you enough for your support and we just can't believe the kind of traffic this Blog is receiving. There's no doubt Salisbury News is Delmarva's News Leader.

To the former Tilghman Administration, THANK YOU! After all, you made us what we are today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawn. Pat yourself on the back. AGAIN ! !

Anonymous said...

I wish i could get 6,000,000 hits.Thats impressive anon 5:29pm. Gotta be one of your favorate fans Joe.

Anonymous said...

Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in to let you know I just love your news. I tell anyone to go to Sbynews if that really want to know whats going on.

Anonymous said...

A much deserved and earned 6,000,000 hits. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'd much rather tune in to this website for up to date information and to see how others feel about it. I can't even tell you when I last watched a tv show. This is by far more informative and entertaining! Highly addictive unfortunately and keeping me up many late work nights though.