Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Just Wanted To Say Thank You

Hi Joe,

I want to thank the nurses and the EMT at Ruby Tuesday's last night for their calm and quick help when my 15 month old granddaughter had a seizure during dinner. Thank you also to the Ruby's staff for being professional and helpful in a stressful situation. My granddaughter is okay and my family is so grateful for the help. We also apologize for interrupting dinner for some of the other guests. Thanks again,

Liz Adams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Poor Baby :o( I hope she's feeling better. That is awesome that everyone was so helpful and calm....way to go Ruby Tuesday!!! They are actually one of favorite resturant and this just gives me one more reason to like them even more :o)

Nikki

Anonymous said...

We hope all will be well with the baby. Glad to hear everyone was so helpful.

Anonymous said...

Liz Adams,

I wish there were more people like yourself around here. Not only very thankful for a helping hand but the part that made me want to write this was where you said "We also apologize for interrupting dinner for some of the other guests." That is truely amazing that even in a stressful situation you still want to be a polite person. I myself say if anyone did have a problem with what happened, they should be ashamed of themselves. I hope your granddaughter is ok and will remain healthy. Thanks for being such a wonderful person, maybe one day people will see that and want to do the same.

Anonymous said...

the above comment was so heartfelt..wish there were more people like this person