Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 11, 2009

My Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a job wit my persinalety..

My salerery is open so we kin discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I kin start emeditely. Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Bubba

PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.



















Employer's response:
Dear Bubba,

It's O K, Honey,we've got spell check.

See you Monday.

13 comments:

SunnyInOC said...

yer f-ing hired man

Anonymous said...

Dumb as a stump!

Anonymous said...

hey, we hire ditsy blonds. go ahead and hire that dude.

Anonymous said...

Hunk-a-doodle-doo!!

Anonymous said...

Because every conservative loves a gay cowboy...

Anonymous said...

I just went by the mayors office and he already has this printed out and hanging on the wall.

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! wish he worked with me! ;)

Anonymous said...

Most likely a minute man.

Anonymous said...

anon 2:24 Jealous?

Anonymous said...

You're hired!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to call him "Horatio" and hug him and love him and call him my own.....;)

God Bless the Country Boy!

Anonymous said...

Mama, thank goodness you let that baby grow up to be a cowboy. YEEEHAWWWWW

Anonymous said...

Cowboys know how to treat a lady!!!! I'll give him all the educating he needs!!!