Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 03, 2009

The FBI Has Been Called In To Investigate The Comegys Camp


"I received the most despicable piece of anti-Ireton mail today. Of course, it was sent anonymously, purportedly from the "Concerned Citizens of Salisbury" with a mailing address in Somerset County. Those who arranged for this horrendous mailing obviously do not have the brains to be ashamed of themselves. I do believe that most of the city voters will see this smear for just what it is and file it in the appropriate receptacle."


Ladies & Gentlemen, the Comegys Campaign has gone way too far over the top this time. The message above is from a loyal reader. Between the Slumlords, Barrie Tilghman, Mike Dunn, Jonathan Taylor, the Cathcart's, Richard and Gary Comegys, they have defamed Jim Ireton so bad they, (whomever is accountable) deserve to go to Jail.


There are smear letters going around Salisbury like you've never seen before and guess what, you've never once seen Mr. Comegys denounce these letters because he knows about them and he'll do whatever it takes to win this election, even if it means lying. "No Joe, I'm not text messaging." "No Joe, I didn't park in a Handicap space at the Flea Market." Man, I could go on and on with his lies that were flat out caught on PAC14.


Take this to the Bank Folks, vote for Jim Ireton. You have not seen Jim Ireton smear anyone. You have not seen Jim Ireton lie. He has faced the cameras every time he has been challenged and has handled their charges with class. This is the man you want representing your City and going to Annapolis. Gary Bubba Comegys would go there and say, Uh, Duh, Well, Uh, Can We, Uh, You Know, Uh, You Know What I Mean.


Throw those mailers full of lies into the trash and remember that people representing Gary Comegys sent them out. They will say and do anything to win. The FBI is now being called because they sent them through the mail and slandering someone through the mail is a Federal Offense.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim for Mayor, these notices won't change my mind.

Anonymous said...

Boo to the Comegys Camp. They've hit rock bottom and it's only Friday. What more to come? I hope that the FBI and Postal Inspectors get to the very bottom of this hole. I haven't seen it (and probably don't want to), but if it has to do with what I think it does, it may also fall under Federal Hate Crime statutes, which bear penalties in the hundreds of thousands and serious time of several years.
You can bet that Comegys will come out with a statement disavowing this latest (but probably not last) ooze of smegma, written in Barroneyspeak, of course.


Bravo, Jim Ireton and supporters, for maintaining a steady course, one that's driven by issues, not by slime. There was a lot good to say about you before, and there's even more now.

Anonymous said...

If the mayor's implicated, will she expect us to pay the city attorney to defend her?

Anonymous said...

Poeple interested in themselves sent the trashy mailers - they are not interested in Comegys... He is just a pawn!

Anonymous said...

Joe I have to commend you for at least not being unilateral in your postings. JT is totally obsessed with your blog. I really don't know what he would do if he couldn't post off of you. I think he went way too far with the Dr's office because that is a great office and they do beautiful work. Dr Perrota is the BEST in Salisbury. I have been to him and I have worked with him in surgery. I wrote this to JT but he is so biased he will only print what he believes or whatever he thinks will hurt someone. You go Joe He's just a wanna be!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get my hands on one of those letters. I'll hand deliver it to the FBI.

Concerned Voter said...

This has been the worst campaing letter I've had received.
I am not changing my mind, nor do I care about whether Mr. Eliot deserved an apology.

I'll Still vote for Ireton

Anonymous said...

From WBOC's website:
"I have no knowledge of that," Comegys said. "I haven't talked with, discussed or have any knowledge of anything like that happening. And if that is the case then they're wrong, absolutely wrong."

Just keep your fingers in your ears and go "LALALALALALALALA", Gary. You'll be innocent of everything done on your behalf by your dirty supporters.

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of Richard Nixon "I am not a crook" Both are liars. Comegys knows what is going on.

Just like he wasn't given an ultimatum by SHA. He was told retire or be fired.

Chimera said...

Dr Perotta is an ARTIST,he is so good. He has done three of my surgeries.

Anonymous said...

Shanie Shields was stuffing mounds of envelopes in the VFW last night.Hmmm. I wonder.

Anonymous said...

It's not slander if it's written, it's libel. And it's only libel if the person can prove it has caused damages. Try again though, internet lawyers.