Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Rush Hour This Morning At A Gordy Mart


To confirm many of the comments attempting to be sent in about this Gas Station beings so busy this morning, I'm here to tell you there's a reason I refused to post your lies/comments. I was there. I drove past them and took this photo this morning and what you were trying to say was a complete lie. There were no lines and as a matter of fact, there was only one vehicle at the pumps. So unless you want to send me pictures proving to me everyone is dying to get to this Station to get gas, I'm not posting your lies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That store stinks. thats why no body wants to shop in it. The prices are too high, and the employees arn't freindly. Shop at Royal Farms instead.