Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Wayne Gilchreest To Announce He's Endorsing Kratovil Today


The RINO Wayne Gilchrest has allegedly announced, (as Salisbury News said he would) he's going to cross party lines today in Annapolis and Easton and support Frank Kratovil for Congress.

Bitter, old, angry, disgruntled, beaten, worn, tired, frustrated, now is not the time to make such a move but one can only surmise that his career in politics is over and this is his final goodbye.

I'm confident once the announcement is made, GA Harrison will be on this like there's no tomorrow but for now, we'll see what actually happens. The Baltimore Sun made the announcement this morning and I have people in Easton right now waiting for such said information and updates.

Will such an announcement help Frank Kratovil? Well, Wayne had quite a few supporters that have now watched him with parties and my guess is, they're NOT going to stand for it. Gilchrest has just lost a lot of respect from those supporters in years past and quite frankly, voters proved that Gilchrest was no longer an asset to their State and removed him from Office to start with. Andy Harris is a proven man in the Senate and will bring that history with him to Congress and make better changes in our part of the Country.

I can see WQayne's future now, Wax On, Wax Off. It's back to the paint brush for you Wayne.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares about Wayne anymore.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the SOB will soon be out-of-there.

For of the listening folks, I sent him a letter including an attachment that included all of the industries that have left our area.

He sent me a nasty reply and didn't even have the courage to acknowledge their existence. When I received it I telephoned his office and informed them that I would personally drive Mr. Gilchrest to each and every one of the extinct businesses.

As I said I will be glad when the SOB is gone. AND I'M A REPUBLICAN.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, what took him so long?
He's been moping about this since he lost. Now we can finally get rid of that looser once & for all.

Anonymous said...

I was at the Pocomoke Cypress Festival and the Democrats were using his yard signs with Kratovil stickers over it. This was in June and the Democrats had their tent set up and although quite nauseating, their presence was impressive.

I can't say much for the Republicans and they were no where to be found. I also attended the Great Pocomoke Fair last weekend and the Democrats had a nice tent set up again.

I am thoroughly disgusted in the lack of action by the Republican's in Worcester County. If the Republican's lose seats they have no one to blame but themselves. This is not isolated to the Republicans in Worcester County, it is seen everywhere. It is time for some new leadership in the Republican Party.

Anonymous said...

It's time for a new Republican Party.