Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Woman dials 911 while riding on car hood

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- We've seen some pretty crazy stuff on Houston highways and this is no exception.

An ABC13 viewer was driving on the Pinemont overpass near Highway 290 when he filmed a woman riding on the hood of a car.

Chantal Thompson said she jumped on top of her Chevy Impala out of concern and that it wasn't a stunt.

Thompson said it followed a heated argument with the father of her child.

She said the father tried stealing her vehicle, so she got on the hood. He then drove off and out of Thompson's apartment complex.

"I was scared a little bit because I'm like if he throws on the brakes, I'm going to fly off this car," said Thompson. "I'm not going to go out without no fight because I work too hard for my things. I'm a single mother and I do this by myself.."

More here

No comments: