Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Crime Comission Considering Measures To Stem Methamphetamine

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - State officials are considering new measures aimed at stemming the production of methamphetamine, including tracking the purchase of over-the-counter medicine that's used to make the illegal drug.

The General Assembly's Joint Commission on Health Care and the State Crime Commission are considering new steps to monitor purchases of pseudoephedrine, found in Sudafed and other cold and allergy medications. The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that the Crime Commission staff is studying a pharmaceutical industry-supported database that tracks PSE purchases and blocks those exceeding legal limits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are Krazees who believe That the White House and our government Planned and executed the Attacks on 9-11-2011, And that they are spraying stuff ( I dunno what) in the skies to make us forget about it... I heard this and answered what can I personally do about it? I will just go on with life and let it be,, Their answer was to write my local congressman.. WOW I am totally flabbergasted and disgusted, These loonies should leave the USA. I was on the way to NYC where I worked that bad day and Yes I can see how crazy people are about 9-11. and Bush and stuff, Take the $$ from any investigation and invest in poor people of the USA Stop wasting $$ and time Look at NASA!!!

Anonymous said...

Stones.....glass houses...