Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Salisbury News Gets A Call From Corporate WalMart

If you ever want to know when you've reached the Main Stream Media, (MSM) level, just wait to get a call from a corporation like WalMart/Sam's Club about an article you produced and Public relations is interested in clearing the air.

That is what happened yesterday but I've been too busy to return the call. I can tell you it is in reference to the ground beef recall but the details will have to wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other day a friend of mine in Wilmington asked me "do you ever go on the Salisbury News website"?I said "yes I do every day".He informed me that he,who is from Wilmington,also checks it every day.When I heard that,I knew that your site was mainstream.I would'nt even be surprised if you did'nt get a call from Obama some day.

Anonymous said...

I would'nt even be surprised if you did'nt get a call from Obama some day.

August 16, 2011 2:35 PM

Why would he do that? To have a beer? lol

Anonymous said...

someone snookered you again.