Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pomeranian Found In Salisbury

Dear Mr. Albero,

Ed Stewart of the Salisbury Animal Control told me you might be able to help in locating the owner or maybe even finding a new home for this stray dog.

Please help me spread the word.

I am taking in this sweet little Pomeranian mix, stray girl temporarily. I'm trying to find her owner or a new home. She doesn't have tags or a microchip; she's not even spayed.

If anyone has any information or is interested in giving her a home please call or text Olga 410-713-8056.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable I know Joe will find her owners,he always does!

Anonymous said...

No owner found --- Call Pat Long (Outten) Log Cabin Rd. She does Rescue